Storey's Field - nominated for 2018 RIBA Stirling Prize
We are thrilled for the team at MUMA architects who's project at Storey's Field has been shortlisted for this years prestigious RIBA Stirling Prize.
We are extremely proud to have been able to supply the facing bricks (in partnership with Wienerberger), special shapes and precast elements of this breath-taking project and wish all involved the best of luck. The winner of the award will be announced during a ceremony on October 10th.
Shortlist in full:
- Storey's Field Community Centre & Nursey - MUMA
- Bloomberg - Foster + Partners
- Bushey Cemetry - Waugh Thistleton Architects
- New Tate St Ives - Jamie Fobert Architects with Evans & Shalev
- The Sultan Nazrin Shah Centre - Niall McLaughlin Architects
- Chadwick Hall - Henley Halebrown