BDA Brick Awards 2019 Shortlist
This year, the Brick Development Association (BDA) has received a record number of entries for the 2019 Brick Awards, totaling over 350.
The annual Brick Awards celebrate the best examples of the use of clay brick, attracting entries from leading architects, developers, housebuilders, contractors and manufacturers. The awards are broken down in to 15 categories including small, medium and large housing development, urban regeneration, commercial, innovation and specialist brickwork contractor.
The award ceremony will take place at the Royal Lancaster London on Wednesday 13th November 2019.
We are extremely proud that several of the projects we have supplied have been shortlisted in this year's awards. These include:
- 160 Old Street - Corium Brick Cladding (Commercial)
- Abbey Wood Crossrail Station - Facing Bricks (Public)
- Vita Student Apartments, York - Facing Bricks (Large Housing Development)
- Cambridge Mosque - Corium Brick Cladding (Innovation & Public)
- Baker Place - Facing Bricks (Medium Housing Development)
- Irvine Community Enterprise and Leisure Hub - Select Range Facing Bricks (Commercial)
- Mulberry Park Community Hub & School - Facing Bricks (Education)
- Orchard Gardens - Facing Bricks (Large Housing Development)
- Elephant Park - Facing Bricks (Urban Regeneration)
- Marziale Court - Facing Bricks (Small Housing Development)
Congratulations to all involved and good luck for the awards ceremony! Click here to see the full shortlists.